Eagle Golden Egg Hunt - Trego County Fair
The Hunt is On!!!! The 2014
Trego County Fair Eagle Golden Egg Hunt
begins on Tuesday, July 29 and goes
until someone finds the egg and wins
$125! We'll post two clues here each
day (one at 9 a.m. and a second at 2
Scroll down to the official rules for all of the details on how you can win $125!
Stream Easy with Eagle High Speed Internet
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Morning Clue: Teyve’s song
at Motel and Tzeital's wedding.
Eagle Communications, Inc.
Eagle’s Golden Egg Hunt
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Eagle’s Golden Egg will be hidden in an actual location and is located within a five mile radius of the Trego County Free Fair grounds, WaKeeney, Kansas.
2. Eagle’s Golden Egg Hunt (Contest) is sponsored by Eagle Communications, Inc. (Eagle). Eagle will pay a reward of $125.00 to the individual or team that successfully finds and returns the 2014 Eagle’s Golden Egg to be held in conjunction with the 2014 Trego County Fair, Hays, Kansas.
3. No Eagle’s Golden Egg Hunt clues, nor the hiding place, require entry onto private property. Destruction of property and trespassing is not necessary and will not be allowed. Eagle’s Golden Egg is not buried underground or hidden anywhere that would require destruction of property of any kind to get to it, and climbing will not be necessary.
4. Be safe and play nice! Participants who engage in any unsportsmanlike, disruptive or abusive behavior will be disqualified, in our discretion.
5. The Contest begins on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 and ends at the time the official Eagle’s Golden Egg has been turned in and a winning participant has been determined.
6. A new clue will be published on www.eaglecom.net by 9 a.m. each day. The daily clue will also be available for viewing after it has been published on the web site, at the Eagle Communications Customer Care Center, 415 Barclay, WaKeeney, KS beginning Tuesday, July 29, 2014.
7. The participant finding the 2014 Eagle’s Golden Egg should follow the directions hidden with the Golden Egg.
8. Reward for Eagle’s Golden Egg is $125 if returned by Saturday, August 2, 2014, 8 p.m. After this time, the reward for Eagle’s Golden Egg distribution will then be as follows:
➢ Monday, August 3, 2014 – Winner will receive $100 & Trego County charity of the winner’s choice - $25
➢ Tuesday, August 4, 2014 – Winner will receive $50 & Trego County charity of the winner’s choice - $75
➢ Wednesday, August 5, 2014 – Contest will be closed and all monies will be paid out to a Trego County charity.
For the payout of the reward, the charity must be a recognized organization who is also currently 501(c)3 qualified with benefactors residing in Trego County, Kansas. Payout amounts will be based on regular hours of operation of the Eagle Communication Customer Care Center in Hays, Kansas on the day Eagle’s Golden Egg is returned.
9. Contest is FREE and open to participation to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older by July 29, 2014, and has a valid state photo identification card. Any individual or team is eligible to participate in the Contest except for Eagle Communications, Inc.(Contest Facilitators) employees or members of the Eagle Communication, Inc. Board of Directors and their immediate family (defined as spouse, parents, siblings, children, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, grandparents and in-laws, regardless of where they live) or members of their households, and Trego County Fair Board members or Trego County Extension Office employees (Contest Facilitators). The Contest is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. It is not necessary to be a customer of Eagle Communications to be eligible to win.
10. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
11. The winning participant will be announced as soon as possible on eaglecom.net. The winner will be required to complete and return a Publicity Release before being awarded the prize. The participant agrees to standard publicity surrounding the winning of the contest for promotional purposes in any media, throughout the world, without any compensation or prior review unless specifically prohibited by law.
12. Notification of participation to Contest Facilitators is not necessary.
13. Upon receipt of a prize, winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations. All taxes on the prizes as well as any expenses which are not expressly described herein are winners' sole responsibility. A check for $125.00 (One Hundred twenty-five dollars) or the amount due to the winner and charity if after August 2, 2014, will be sent no later than Friday, August 29, 2014.
14. Eagle’s Golden Egg may not be transferred, duplicated, auctioned, shared or sold. For questions relating to the Contest, you may call Eagle at 877-613-2453.
15. Payment to the winner of Eagle’s Golden Egg Hunt will be given in one lump sum. Should the winner of the contest be on a team, it will be the responsibility of the winner to distribute the sum according to the team’s agreement.
16. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Should a rule or law be violated, or if in the opinion of the Contest Facilitators, fraudulent or improper methods to subvert the rules of this Contest, the participant will be disqualified from any and all winnings of the Contest.
17. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Facilitators and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). This shall also include injury, death, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by other groups or individuals, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
18. Contest Facilitators are not responsible for human error, theft, destruction, or damage to any property, or for other factors beyond the reasonable control of the Contest that makes the continuation of the Contest or the application of the Contest impractical. Each participant assumes all risk of loss or liability whatsoever arising from or connected to their participation. Each participant agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Contest Facilitators and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (individually or collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim, loss or liability including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or, if applicable, receipt or use or misuse of any Prize (individually or collectively, “Losses”).
19. All decisions of the Contest Facilitators are final.
20. Eagle Communications, Inc. reserves the right to amend these rules without notice.
21. For a copy of the winner, send your request in a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Eagle Communications Golden Egg Hunt, PO Box 817, Hays, Kansas, 67601. Request must be received by December 31, 2014.