What if one of my media players isn’t working?
First, check another Player. If other Players are working in your home, check the coaxial connection from the wall to the Player to ensure all connections are tight. If video does not return, try unplugging the Player from its power source and then plugging it back in. If that doesn’t correct the problem, contact our Support Team.
What if none of my media players are working?
· Go to your Gateway.
· Make sure the Gateway has electrical power by checking the front panel for blue lights.
· Check the coaxial connection from the wall to the Gateway to ensure all connections are tight.
· Try unplugging your Gateway from its power source and then plugging it back in. Please note that your Internet and Phone service may be interrupted during the reset process.
My TV displays “No Signal” when I use my media player. What should I do?
If your TV displays a "No Signal" message while the Player is connected, please follow these steps:
1. First, make sure your Player power is ON.
2. If your Player is currently powered on, locate and press the "TV Input" button on your remote. Once pressed, your TV should display a list of available inputs.
3. Use the "TV Input" or arrow buttons on your remote to highlight the correct input source that your Player is connected to. Once highlighted, you should receive video signal.
Note: If necessary, press the "OK" button to select the correct input setting.